Western Region Pipelines is operating the following Crude and product pipelines in 16 stations across Gujarat, Rajasthan and Madhya pradesh.
These pipelines transport the Petroleum products from Gujarat Refinery to different parts of Western/Northern India, caters the demand of Transport/Agriculture/Industrial belts of Gujarat, Rajasthan & Madhya Pradesh with the coverage of the needs of important cities like Ahmedabad, Jodhpur, Jaipur, Ratlam, Surat and further through GCPTCL, Dahej terminal & Kandla for exporting HFHSD to various countries.
- 08” dia Koyali‐ Ahmedabad Pipeline
- 18” dia Koyali‐ Sanganer pipeline
- 14” dia Koyali‐ Dahej Pipeline
- 16’’ dia Koyali‐ Ratlam Pipeline
- 24” dia Mundra- Panipet Crude pipeline
- 24” dia Salaya- Madhura Crude pipeline
Risk Assessment study for WRPL stations and its Pipelines included the following steps.
- Identification of Hazards (Fire / Explosion uncontrolled release of Hazardous material / Flash Fire / Jet Fire / Over Pressure Explosion etc.)
- Identification of Maximum Credible Accident (MCA) scenario.
- Frequency Analysis using internationally accepted database and Evaluation of the -likelihood of occurrence of possible events.
- Consequence modelling and analysis for the identified hazard covering impact on people and potential escalation
- Estimation of Individual Risk(IR) and Societal Risk (SR)