- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all Internal resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs.
- Implementing security protocols and procedures to prevent potential threats
- Administer Active Directory User Objects and Computer Objects.
- Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, switches, IP phones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
- Maintain system efficiency. Maintain and support users' desktops, laptops, and mobile devices to include iOS.
- Network maintenance, troubleshooting, and problem resolution.
- Generate/Retain system backup and procedures.
- Review system logs. Monitor usage and network traffic.
- Maintain access control lists and security protocols.
- Create, update, and maintain all network related documentation.
- Responsible for all technical inventories. •Install, support, and maintain all network servers and devices. Support LANs, WANs, Network Segments, Internet, and Intranet
- Identify & Troubleshoot computer software/hardware issues on the development environment and provide timely resolution of all IT issues. Ensure all the computers in the network are up and functional, all the time.
- Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers.
- Evaluate and modify system's performance. Make recommendations for future upgrades.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- IT / CS - B.Tech / BE graduate
- A working knowledge of IT operating systems, particularly Windows, IOS
- Strong communication skills
- Hands on experience of installing IT hardware and software