iFluids Engineering has been accredited as Category “A” Environmental Consultant by National Accreditation Board for Education and Training (NABET), Quality Council of India (QCI) . We are approved Consultant to do Category “A” & Category “B” projects under Ministry of Environment Forest & Climate Change (MoEF&CC) and State Expert Impact Assessment Authority (SEIAA) as per EIA notification.
iFluids Engineering can perform EIA studies and obtain environmental clearance for the following industrial sectors :
- Petroleum Refining Industries
- Thermal Power plants
- Synthetic Organic Chemical Industry
- Pulp & Paper Industry
- Building & Constructions
- Townships & Area development
As a NABET Accredited Consultant, we have developed in-house expertise in Multi-disciplinary and Industry specific Environment services as part of statutory requirement such as:
- Environmental Impact Assessment EIA : EIA is a rightful requirement for majority of industrial and development projects in our nation. Financial firms are also increasingly using it to determine whether an investment in a certain project is sustainable. Due to the complexity, site specificity, and multidisciplinary nature of EIAs, it is crucial that consultants seeking to conduct such studies have the necessary skills in terms of both human resource and facilities to be able to execute the task effectively.
- Quantitative Risk Assessment (QRA)
- The Coastal Regulation Zone (CRZ)
- Disaster Management Plan (ERDMP)
- Environment Management Plan (EMP)
- Environmental Impact Identification
- Environmental Compliance Assurance Audit
- Environmental Audit Studies
- Environment Modelling Studies
- Environmental And Social Impact Assessment (ESIA)
- Environmental Social Management Framework (ESMF)
What is NABET Accreditation ?
It is a process that verifies an organization’s proficiency in providing high-quality services/products in a chosen industry. NABET, a constituent board of the QCI, created and launched a voluntary accreditation scheme in August 2007 with inputs from a range of stakeholders, including subject matter experts, regulatory bodies, consultants, etc.
The Ministry of Environment and Forests (MOEF) reviewed the scheme in 2009 and desired that the Scheme be updated incorporating the learning since launching of the Scheme. The Scheme was made mandatory by the MOEF through an Office Memorandum.
We are Happy to Help, Kindly Contact Us
iFluids can support you in maintaining a Safe, Reliable Facility