IOCL Dimapur LPG Bottling plant is one of the leading companies in Public Sector which have installed one LPG Bottling plant at 7th mile, Model Village, Chumukedima, Dimapur, Dist- Dimapur, Nagaland to cater the demand of LPG in Dimapur & nearby districts of Nagaland.
LPG is stored in 3 nos. of bullets of capacity 33 MT each and in 150MT of two no’s mounded bullets. LPG from storage vessel is then pumped with the help of LPG Pumps and sent to carousel filling section for bottling/filling of empty Cylinders. Domestic and commercial cylinders of various sizes such as 14.2 Kg, 19 Kg & 5 Kg are filled at plant. These LPG filled cylinders are packed into trucks and distributed to the end users
List of facilities included as below:
- Above ground Storage Bullets – 3 X 33 MT each;
- Mounted Storage bullets- 2 X 150 MT each;
- LPG Pump House consist of both 2 LPG Pumps and 2+1 LPG Compressors.
- There are 2 TT Unloading points; 1 packed truck Unloading point; 1 packed Loading point.
- 2 x 570 KL – Fire Water Storage Tank available.
- The objective of the HAZOP (Hazard & Operability) study is to aid in managing project risk through early identification of hazards and operability problems and to reduce the probability and consequences of an incident that would have a detrimental impact to the personnel, plant, properties and environment.
- The objective of QRA is to quantify the risks to rank them accordingly based on their severity and probability and to understand the significance of existing control measures and to follow the risk control measures to bring down the risk levels.