Haldia B terminal is a marketing terminal at established by M/S Indian Oil Corporation Limited. This terminal consists of different product tanks such as MS, HSD, Ethanol, and Biodiesel. The total storage capacity of the terminal is around 22380 KL (Class A – 4600 KL, Class B – 17480 & Unclassified - 300 ). This terminal receives products in Tank Wagons & Tank trucks and dispatches the products through Tanker trucks in Bays.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited intends to conduct Fire and Gas Mapping for Class A Product Tank farm and handling areas in Haldia B terminal, West Bengal.
This terminal consists of the following,
- Tank farms,
- Underground storage tanks,
- TLF Gantry
- pumps and their associated pipelines.
Conducted Fire and Gas Mapping Study for the Haldia B terminal.
The scope of work includes the following activities :
- Class A product handling areas in the Haldia B terminal are covered for the Fire and Gas Mapping Study.
- The F&G Study suggests the location, type and the number of detectors that need to be installed across various areas.
The objectives of the F & G Mapping study are:
- Identifying all potential hazards that will lead to flammable gas release or ignition.
- Proposing new fire and gas detection arrangements.
|ISA 84.00.07 TR- 2010||Guidance on the Evaluation of Fire and Gas System Effectiveness|
|DEP 32 30 20 11||Fire & Gas smoke detection systems.|
|OISD-STD-244||Storage and handling of Petroleum Products at depots and terminals including standalone crude oil storage facilities, Jan 2015.|
|DEP 80 47 10 30||Assessment of the Fire Safety of onshore installations.|
|GP 30 -85||Fire and Gas detection|