In a joint venture with Renaissance, a Turkish oil and gas services company, Saipem has been awarded an onshore engineering and construction project to build three liquefaction trains with a 6.6 million tons per annum capacity each. The three production trains will be installed on concrete gravity-based structures (GBS) as well as LNG storage facilities totaling 687,000-cbm.
M/s Bellelli Engineering Impianti SrL (Bellelli) has received the sub-contract from EPC contractor to fabricate around 2000 tonnage of Structural works in 30-meter-high concrete gravity-based structures construction. In part of the Sub-Contract preparation of Shop drawing and DXF plate drawing with MTO from the existing developed Global Structure. M/s Bellelli has approached M/s iFluids Engineering for detailed structural drawing extraction from Tekla model.
Scope of Work:
- Conversion of Tekla model from Russian Standards to European Standard for some cases.
- MTO preparation as per Clients Specification.
- Submission of Shop drawing in English Language.
- Submission of As- Built Drawing with annotations in both English and Russian Languages.
- Review of Updated 3D- Tekla model and GA drawing
- Review of Weld, Connection Schedule and Structural Material Specifications
- Review of the existing Global structure with Pipe clash and other clash checking
- Conversion of the 3D model environment from Russian to English
- Conversion of the 3D model structural profile from Russian to equivalent English
- Convert and place the drawing template as per project specification
- Profile conversion and perform the suitable changes in stiffener and base plate dimensions
- Finalizing the Tekla model without any clash other deficiencies
- Extraction of DXF plate drawing for Shop cutting and execution
- Extraction of Secondary structural fabrication drawing (Secondary Structures, Lifting Lug, Bracings, Anchor Bolt and Base plates) along with Connection details
- Re-Validate and confirm the Connection details availability for Shop person information
- Prepare and Submission of Bar bending and Welding Schedule
- Extraction of detailed Material Take off
- Receive and check the redline markups on the submitted final execution drawings
- Update the 3D Tekla model as per red-line markup
- Extraction of As-Built drawing in both English and Russian annotations
- Submission of Final Tekla 3D model
- DXF Plate drawing
- Detailed Shop/ fabrication drawing
- Welding and Bar Bending Schedule
- Detailed Material Take off
- As – Built drawing in both English and Russian Annotations