M/s Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) has awarded iFluids Engineering to carry out Engineering consultancy services for TT gantry 4 bay extension & 2500KL IFR tank construction with allied facilities at Hassan terminal. Hassan Terminal was commissioned in the year 2003 over an area of 102.82 Acres owned by HPCL. The products handled are MS and HSD. Products are received through pipeline from MRPL thru PMHBL. It caters to the product requirement of 14 districts of Karnataka.
Scope of work
To carry out detailed design, engineering and supervision of the TT gantry extension project as well as Ethanol IFR tank.
Below are the list of process units that will be covered under this study
TT Gantry 4 Bay Extension – For handling the future growth in throughput of the Terminal augmentation of TTG by 4 additional bays with bottom loading facility is planned.
Proposed TTG facilities are as follows:
- Construction of a new 4 bay TTG with bottom loading
- Augmentation of pumping facilities to compensate TT loading at 1200 LPM
- Construction of new Ware House after demolishing existing ware house and lube gown.
- Augmentation of Fire Fighting Facilities as per OISD 244
Ethanol IFR tank and allied Facilities – Hassan Terminal is currently blending Ethanol with MS for all OMCs as per guidelines. 3 U/G tanks were commissioned for facilitating Ethanol blending
- Terminal has a tankage of 1020 KL in six underground tanks. Two tank farms of 3 tanks each ( 6 X 180 KL )
- 4-Bay Ethanol gantry for gravity unloading of ethanol Trucks
- Delivery to loading Gantry is done thru submersible pump for each UG tank
- Pipeline network to connect Ethanol unloading gantry tank farm TT loading bay gantry
2 months from the date of issue of letter of intent/award on consultant
- Terminal layout
- Current operation modalities and existing facilities of Terminal
- We shall visit site for detailed Study of the project
- Shall do Soil Investigation & submission of Report
- We shall submit Initial Document including study reports and layout drawings for tender purpose and statutory approvals
- Preparation of Design & detailed drawings shall be done
- BOQ, Drgs and tender documents
- Review of QAP /ITP will be done
- Assistance for statutory approval/site visits/technical assistance will be provided